Chico AC Repairs & Maintenance
Affordable AC Solutions in Butte County
Preventative maintenance is key to keeping your AC unit well-functioning for years to come. Whether you have a ductless system or a room unit, AC repairs are also vital to ensuring your energy bills remain affordable. If you’re noticing rising energy bills or loud noises coming from your air conditioner, call a licensed Chico AC repair professional. At Climate & Energy Solutions, we’ll give you a free home energy analysis and a free second opinion on repairs.
Before you make decisions about your AC repairs, reach out to our skilled team at (530) 779-0002 to discuss your options.
Common AC Maintenance Needs
If you want to prolong your AC’s life, keep an eye on key maintenance issues and address them quickly.
We suggest you get in the habit of checking your:
- Evaporator and condenser coils: Ensure that the area around your AC coils is clean and clear. Coils that are well taken care of provide you unit with smoother functioning.
- AC filters: Regularly check and replace your filters so they won’t be clogged and prevent smooth airflow.
- Coil fins: Check the fins on your evaporator and condenser coils. If necessary, use a fine comb to brush the fins into place so they don’t block airflow.
- Condensate drains: Look at the drain channels and make sure they aren’t malfunctioning. Clear condensate drains will help to properly dehumidify your AC unit.
- Refrigerant levels: Check for proper refrigerant levels and adjust as needed to keep your AC unit functioning at peak performance.
Our team at Climate & Energy Solutions understands the dilemmas that can arise in AC maintenance. Repairs can be costly, and it can be difficult to keep track of all the preventative maintenance tricks. With a trustworthy team, you can entrust the care of your family and home to qualified HVAC professionals. We’ll always give you a fair estimate, top-notch service, and all the information you need to make a well-educated decision.
You might need AC Repair if:
- It only produces warm air - There could be a multitude of reasons your AC is blowing warm air, but usually it's because of a dirty air filter or evaporator coil that needs to be cleaned.
- It is making strange noises - Take note of any abrupt changes to your AC. If something is audible from the next room then make sure to give us a call.
- You're experiencing bad airflow - If you're not getting the air circulation you're used to, it could be because of ducts that need cleaning or a blower fan that's malfunctioning.
- It is cycling too frequently - This is usually a case of when your compressor is on the fritz. It could just need some minor tweaks but it could be a sign that you need replacement.
- There's moisture around unit - You could have a leak in your condensate line or your drain pan, either way contact your Chico AC repair experts.
- Electric bills have skyrocketed - If your AC isn't at 100% then it will cost you more off your electrical bill each month. until you call in our AC repair specialists.
- It's producing foul or unusual odors - If you smell something burning coming from your AC, then you need ac repair. Any foul smells are probably coming from your ductwork.
When we arrive at your property, we will first perform a thorough inspection to determine the cause of the issue. From there, we will help you decide whether a repair or replacement would be more cost effective. Our advice is always honest, and we will never push you into a more expensive service just to pocket more of your money.
Complete satisfaction- Bob Jackson
Great, as usual- CJW
Friendly and Professional- Kevin M.
Outstanding- Chris N
Great Service- Large Commercial Property- T. Warner
Knowledgeable Staff & Experienced Technicians
Fully Stocked Vans to Fix Most Repairs on the Spot
Maintenance Club Memberships Available to Customers
Flat-Rate, Up-Front Pricing On All Products & Services
Premium American-Made Products and Warranties
Easy $0-Down Government Sponsored Financing Solutions
100% Satisfaction Guarantee to Our Customers
Emergency Services & Dispatch Alerts