Ductless Replacement In Chico, Oroville, CA and Surrounding Areas
Conditions That Might Indicate the Need of a Ductless Replacement
As good as your ductless AC system is, it is after all just like any other mechanical device and could be subjected to being replaced. The idea behind your ductless mini-split AC unit is to provide you with the very best technology available when it comes to your HVAC needs in your home or business. Contact Us Today for Ductless Replacement In Chico, Oroville, CA and Surrounding Areas.
The design and innovation behind ductless HVAC systems are constantly evolving and creating more efficient models to handle your cooling and heating needs so, the idea of being faced with a ductless replacement could mean that you will be getting the latest version of that technology.
But before you pick up the phone and schedule your ductless replacement here are a few things to try. If these conditions are present in your current ductless unit then you might just be looking at a ductless replacement.
Things To Try Before You Get A Ductless Replacement
- Ductless System Is Totally Unresponsive: If you have dialed a few more degrees of comfort and your ductless system remains quiet, you might be needing a ductless replacement.
- Ductless System Breaker Is Tripped: If you find that the breaker in your home’s electrical panel that is designated for your ductless system is tripped, simply reset it. If the system does not come back on and immediately re-trips the breaker then you may be needing a ductless replacement. If you reset the breaker and the unit comes back to life only to run for a few moments then re-trip itself, leave the breaker in the off position and contact Climate and Energy Solutions regarding your ductless issues.
- Ductless System Comes On But Isn’t Blowing Any Air: If you can hear the outdoor portion of your ductless system respond to the call for operation and the inside portion remains idle and produces no air output, then it might just be telling you that it’s time for a ductless replacement.
In any of the above instances, do what so many other satisfied customers in the Chico, California area have done. Call the team at Climate and Energy Solutions or go by their website and see how simple a ductless replacement can be!
4 Reasons Ductless Replacement In Chico, CA is Necessary
When is a ductless replacement in Chico, CA really necessary? If you’ve had your mini-split for some time, and it’s acting up and driving you batty, it may be time to replace it. Ductless systems are also known as mini-splits and have a pretty decent lifespan. If maintained and not exposed to extremely harsh elements consistently, your system should last 10- to 12-years! But mini-splits are mechanical after all and do fail. Our job here is to make you aware of when it may be time to save your money on repairs and go buy a new one.
Is It Time For Ductless Replacement In Chico?
Let’s cover a few telltale signs it might just be that time. They are called mini-splits because they have two basic parts. An indoor unit that circulates the cool air and/or heat and an outdoor unit, the compressor which creates the cool or warm air that the indoor unit circulates. Either of these two sections can fail, leaving replacement as your only option.
- Refrigerant Line Malfunction: There are two lines that run from the indoor unit to the outdoor unit. One of these is the refrigerant line. This is the line responsible for carrying the fluid that provides the coolant necessary to lower the temperature in your home. This line can break or leak and, if not caught early, can damage the compressor unit resulting in catastrophic failure of the unit.
- Condenser Line Break: This line carries away the water that is removed from the air by your circulating unit. This may not cause total failure of the unit but can make a disaster in your home if not caught. If there is a leak in this line, it can cause water damage to your walls, deteriorating your drywall and wall structures. This results in instability in the unit (yes, think a BIG CRASH), and black mold if not caught early. You can understand how expensive a clean-up project of this magnitude can be.
- Compressor Break-Down: Unfortunately, this is one area there is no coming back from. When the compressor stops running, it’s because the motor has died. You might as well have a nice funeral for it. There is good news though, if you’re running a multiple-unit system, you can go into another room and stay cool while we replace the faulty unit.
- Your Electric Bills Are Insane: This is a sure sign that your system has aged beyond the point of no return. An aging unit will lose its ability to cool or heat effectively, and replacement will be necessary. There could be several other factors affecting it that should be considered first such as dust or debris in the filters, or parts that need to be replaced. This would be a good time to call a professional who will be able to deduce the problems and advise you accordingly.
If you are looking for a Ductless Replacement in Chico, CA, or surrounding areas, call Climate and Energy Solutions today at (530) 338-0191 to diagnose your system and determine if a replacement is absolutely necessary. Don’t delay, delays can be very costly!