Heater Repairs & Maintenance In Chico, Oroville, Durham, CA and Surrounding Areas
Providing Top-Notch Heating Services to Butte County
When the winter months approach, you want to keep your home at a comfortable temperature. You and your family should be able to enjoy the holidays without the annoyance of needing repairs for your heating system. Still, sometimes unforeseen dilemmas crop up, like a malfunctioning thermostat or clogged ducts. When you need heater repairs or maintenance in Butte County, reach out to our NATE-certified team of HVAC repair technicians for their expertise. Climate & Energy Solutions is family-owned and committed to caring for the Chico community.
Signs Your Heater is in Need of Repairs
Knowing what warning signs to look out for when it comes to your heater can be tricky, but can also end up saving you a lot of money. The sooner you call in a technician to take a look and fix whatever problem your furnace has, the less intensive and expensive the job is likely to be. While it’s possible that a major component can fail right away, the chances are far less if you keep a weather eye and ear on your furnace for signs including:
- Strange Noises: Your heater will make some sounds while it’s running, but if you notice any abrupt changes then notify our Chico heater repair experts.
- Pockets of Cold Air: If some rooms are colder than others, first try seeing if any of your vents are blocked. If that’s not the case you could have issues in your ductwork that are preventing your heated air from getting to every room.
- The Pilot Light is Burning Yellow: Your heater’s pilot light should always burn blue. If you ever notice a yellow flame, turn your furnace off immediately and give us a call. This could be a sign that it’s producing carbon monoxide gas.
- Strange Smells: You’re likely to smell something a little off the first time you turn your heater on for the season – this is perfectly normal, and is caused by burning dust in the system. If the smell doesn’t go away, or if you ever smell rotten eggs, turn off your heater and give us a call to investigate and make sure something more serious, like a gas leak isn’t happening.
- Rising Utility Bills: If you notice that your monthly utility bill is steadily rising during the winter months, there’s a good chance that your heater isn’t operating at 100%. Give us a call to check it out and we’ll get it back up and running at top shape!
Call us today at (530) 338-0191 to discuss our maintenance program membership with cost savings options for heater repair in Chico.
Get Heating Maintenance Before You Work Your System Hard
As the seasons change, your heating unit will suddenly feel the strain of use after remaining dormant for several months. This sudden strain is something that can either cause new problems or make small problems much worse. We recommend a heating tune up early in the colder season that will help your equipment to adjust to the sudden demand. Furthermore, this will help prevent minor problems from getting worse.
Lengthen the Lifespan of Your Heater to Its Maximum Potential
Consistently inspecting, cleaning and performing maintenance on your heating system will not just prevent unexpected (or emergency) repairs. Maintenance can lengthen its lifespan. If your system breaks down even just once, it makes the chances of another breakdown much more likely. The HVAC systems that live the longest are the ones that are cared for with regular tune ups.
Preventative Maintenance Tips for Heaters
Before an inspection, though, follow these maintenance guidelines:
Trust us to help solve your heater problems––contact our skilled team of Chico heater repair contractors today at (530) 338-0191 to schedule a service call.
Chico Furnace Repair from the Best in the Business
At Climate & Energy Solutions, we offer a one-year warranty for parts and labor. If you suspect that your furnace or other heating system is malfunctioning, don’t wait. A needed repair that is neglected can boost your energy bill––or at worst, cause your entire system to stop working. To decide the best course of action, consult with a professional in the Butte County area. Our business is BBB Accredited and we’ve worked with customers like you for years.