Indoor Air Quality Services In Chico, Oroville, Durham, CA and Surrounding Areas
Solutions for Your Indoor Air Quality In Chico, CA
Don’t simply rely on your filter in your HVAC system to do the job of improving your indoor air quality, although right now may be a good time to upgrade your filter choice to a more efficient one. If you are concerned about your indoor air quality, you need professional advice from an expert in the field. You need the indoor air quality services from Climate and Energy Solutions in Chico, California!
The team at Climate and Energy Solutions has the indoor air quality solutions that you are looking for, for your Chico, California home or business.
This team of dedicated professionals has your ultimate satisfaction as well as your ultimate comfort as the main driving factor in any service that they perform. This is a team that you can truly say, has your back when it comes to indoor air quality solutions.
The best way to determine the specific indoor air quality services that you need is by contacting them and scheduling an appointment to address your indoor air quality. Climate and Energy Solutions can then offer a tailor-made solution to fit your family and your budget with Indoor Air Quality they deserve!
Perhaps you are new to this area and are looking for a reliable HVAC services company. Just take a look at some testimonials on the Climate and Energy Solutions website and decide for yourself.
3 Easy Ways to Improve Your Indoor Air Quality
Different things can affect Indoor Air Quality (IAQ), including gas, oil, coal, building materials, volatile chemicals from household cleaning products and personal care items, outdoor air pollution, radon, etc. Most buildings have more than one of these sources, and this is a huge health and safety concern as it can cause symptoms like:
• Irritation of the Eyes, Nose, and Throat
• Shortness of Breath
• Coughing and Sneezing
• Hypersensitivity and Allergies, etc
Continued exposure can lead to more severe diseases like cancer. Fortunately, there are several steps you can take to improve Indoor Air Quality and stay comfortable and healthy:
- Make Cleaning a Regular Part of Your Routine: Allergens like dust, pet dander, and chemicals can accumulate on the floors, carpets, upholstery, beddings, and other surfaces in the house, affecting air quality. The solution is as simple as mopping floors regularly, cleaning items that tend to attract allergens like beddings and drapes, as well as vacuuming carpets and upholstered furniture. Be sure to use a vacuum cleaner with a HEPA filter and strong suction.
- Improve Ventilation: The solution to pollution can be dilution, which means introducing outdoor air can help improve IAQ. One way to let in fresh air is simply opening doors and windows. However, if the air outside is polluted and potentially toxic, use mechanical means like a filtered air-conditioning system.
- Invest In an Air Purifier: These devices usually consist of a fan and filters. Air is sucked in and moves through the filters where particles, including dust, pollen, and animal dander, are trapped, and clean air is pushed back out. They also kill bacteria, viruses, and mold, as well as reduce odors and chemical emissions for fresher, healthier air around your home.
- Change Filters Regularly: While AC systems are cycling through all that air, the air filters trap some common allergens. Dirty and clogged filters can interrupt airflow, causing air pollutants to circulate back into your indoor air. Replace air filters regularly and schedule professional maintenance twice a year. Investing in higher-quality filters can also make a huge difference.
IAQ should be a huge concern in your home or even workplace as it directly affects the occupants’ comfort and overall well-being. Make sure your living space is healthy by adopting the above tips. You can also hire professionals to help improve your Indoor Air Quality.