Chico Heater Repairs & Maintenance
Providing Top-Notch Heating Service to Butte County
When the winter months approach, you want to keep your home at a comfortable temperature. You and your family should be able to enjoy the holidays without the annoyance of needing repairs for your heating system. Still, sometimes unforeseen dilemmas crop up, like a malfunctioning thermostat or clogged ducts. When you need heater repairs or maintenance in Butte County, reach out to our NATE-certified team of HVAC repair technicians for their expertise. Climate & Energy Solutions is family-owned and committed to caring for the Chico community.
Call us today at (530) 779-0002 to discuss our maintenance program membership with cost savings options for heating systems in Chico.
5 Signs You Need Heater Repair
1. Loud noises - By now you should have a good idea of what your heater sounds like, but if you notice any abrupt changes then notify our Chico heater repair experts.
2. Inconsistent heating - If some rooms are colder than others, first try seeing if any of your vents are blocked. If that's not the case you could have issues in your ductwork that are preventing your heated air from getting to every room.
3. A pilot light that's discolored or not turning on - If your pilot light isn't colored correctly, try turning your heater on and off. If that's not getting your heater back up and operational then let our Chico heater repair experts know and we'll get to the bottom of it.
4. A smell that's off - If the first time you turn on your heater you smell something, it's probably just dust burning. But if you smell rotten eggs, then call your local gas company because you have a gas leak.
5. Utility bills off the charts - If your heater isn't operating at 100% then it will cost more to run because it needs more inputs. If your utility bill is sky rocketing then give us a call to get your heater back on track.
We Recommend Regular Heating Tune Ups
Get Heating Maintenance Before You Work Your System Hard
As the seasons change, your heating unit will suddenly feel the strain of use after remaining dormant for several months. This sudden strain is something that can either cause new problems or make small problems much worse. We recommend a heating tune up early in the colder season that will help your equipment to adjust to the sudden demand. Furthermore, this will help prevent minor problems from getting worse.
Lengthen the Lifespan of Your Heater to Its Maximum Potential
Consistently inspecting, cleaning and performing maintenance on your heating system will not just prevent unexpected (or emergency) repairs. Maintenance can lengthen its lifespan. If your system breaks down even just once, it makes the chances of another breakdown much more likely. The HVAC systems that live the longest are the ones that are cared for with regular tune ups.
Preventative Maintenance Tips for Heaters
Before an inspection, though, follow these maintenance guidelines:
- Clean or replace air filters
- Make sure heating vents are free of blockage and heavy dust
- Listen for unusually loud noises from your unit, or pay attention to strange odors
- Inspect the wiring in and around your control unit
- Ensure that your home’s insulation is intact, so you don’t lose warm air––and money
- Pay attention to your temperature at home. Is it comfortable or irregular and sporadic?
- If your energy bill is increasing, it’s time for an inspection of your heater or furnace.
At Climate & Energy Solutions, we offer a one-year warranty for parts and labor. If you suspect that your furnace or other heating system is malfunctioning, don’t wait. A needed repair that is neglected can boost your energy bill––or at worst, cause your entire system to stop working. To decide the best course of action, consult with a professional in the Butte County area. Our business is BBB Accredited and we’ve worked with customers like you for years.
Complete satisfaction- Bob Jackson
Great, as usual- CJW
Friendly and Professional- Kevin M.
Outstanding- Chris N
Great Service- Large Commercial Property- T. Warner
Knowledgeable Staff & Experienced Technicians
Fully Stocked Vans to Fix Most Repairs on the Spot
Maintenance Club Memberships Available to Customers
Flat-Rate, Up-Front Pricing On All Products & Services
Premium American-Made Products and Warranties
Easy $0-Down Government Sponsored Financing Solutions
100% Satisfaction Guarantee to Our Customers
Emergency Services & Dispatch Alerts