As the summer heat approaches, a functioning air conditioning unit is essential for staying cool and comfortable. Unfortunately, air conditioning units are complex systems that can experience various issues, making it difficult for homeowners to diagnose and solve problems independently.
If you’re experiencing trouble with your AC unit, it’s essential to act quickly to prevent further damage and ensure that your home stays comfortable throughout the summer. Call Climate & Energy Solutions professionals for air conditioning repair in Oroville, CA, and the surrounding areas. We use state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment to quickly determine your problem’s source and swiftly restore your system’s functionality. Don’t delay; contact us today to book an appointment. You can also reach out to us through our Facebook page.
Here Are A Few Of The Indications That Your Air Conditioner Is In Trouble:
- Lack of Cool Air: If your air conditioning unit is running, but cool air isn’t coming out of the vents, this could be caused by various issues such as a damaged compressor, refrigerant leak, leaking ducts, or blocked evaporator coils. Have our expert come out to diagnose the problem and provide an appropriate solution.
- Unusual Sounds: Sounds such as grinding, squealing, and humming from the air conditioner system indicate problems with the fan bearings, fan belt, and fan motor. These problems can lead to reduced air flow and decreased cooling performance.
- Water Leaks: The air conditioner removes moisture from the air through condensation. This condensate is drained through a condensate drain line. If the drain line is clogged, the condensate will go back into the air conditioner, causing water leaks. A malfunctioning evaporator coil can also cause water leaks.
- Poor Airflow: A clogged air filter can restrict airflow and reduce the air conditioner’s effectiveness. Closed or obstructed air vents can also reduce airflow. If the fan or motor is not working correctly, the air will not circulate effectively, and the room will not be adequately cooled.
- Thermostat Problems: The thermostat controls the room’s temperature by turning the air conditioner on and off. If the thermostat is not working correctly, the air conditioner will not turn on or off at the correct times, and the room may not be cooled to the desired temperature. If the thermostat is set to the wrong temperature, the air conditioner will not be able to cool the room effectively.
- Foul Odors: Musty or moldy odors from the air conditioner may indicate mold growth in the unit or ducts. A dirty air filter can trap mold and bacteria, leading to foul odors. These odors can indicate a health hazard and should be addressed promptly.
Climate & Energy Solutions is dedicated to providing the highest quality AC repair in Oroville, CA, and the surrounding areas. Our team of experienced technicians have the skills and knowledge to quickly diagnose and fix any issue with your air conditioning system. If your air conditioning unit is giving you trouble, don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We are always here to help and look forward to serving you soon!